Monday, July 04, 2005

Week Twenty

I had the lovely Simon in the studio this week, one of my most devoted listeners and a damn fine guest presenter! This was his second appearance and it was great to have him back of course! Simon's aim was to play music that would fuck with the listener's mind just a little bit (and sometimes a lot - see The Doors haha). He played lots of psychedelic spaced out rock and added some much needed variety to the show I think! Not to mention the spoken word songs that spaced everyone out! But I enjoyed myself immensely. Thanks for helping me celebrate the 20th week Simon! Two to go guys, next week will be the A-Z of indie, a challenge I know and hopefully I will be up for it!



Coming soon to a cinema near you...


Playlist for Monday 3rd July:

REM - Revolution
The Pixies - Debaser
Robyn Hitchcock - The Devil's Radio
Les Savy Fav - The Sweat Descends
The Pogues - Bottle of Smoke
Shout Out Louds - Very Loud
The Doors - Mental Floss
Lou Reed - Vicious
The Velvet Underground - The Black Angel's Death Song
The Red Paintings - Walls
Brian Jonestown Massacre - You Have Been Disconnected
Radio 4 - Dance to the Underground
The Cure - A Short Term Effect
Smashing Pumpkins - Thirty-Three
The Warlocks - Baby Blue
Cat Power - Speak For Me
Ratcat - Pieces
B-52s - Mesapotamia
Love - A House is not a Motel
Towns Van Zandt - Kathleen
Bjork - All is Full of Love
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - I Will Love You Till the End of the World
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realise?
The Saints - Private Affair
Arab Strap - Soap
The White Stripes - One More Cup of Coffee (original by Bob Dylan)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was
once entirely right. This publish truly made my day.
You cann't believe simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

My homepage; アバクロデニム

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blog structure! How long have you ever been blogging for?

you make running a blog look easy. The whole look of your
site is fantastic, let alone the content material!

my web site プラダ バッグアウトレット

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home